Dear Valued Customer,
Continued food production is essential for the well-being of all. Tradeway Direct Ltd plays a critical role in the local food supply chain. This is why it is vital that we continue to operate our plants and service our customers.
As we continue to provide this essential service, we anticipate that you may have questions about our efforts to manage the COVID-19 situation. We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, suppliers and employees are at the core of what we do. Tradeway Direct Ltd is in communication with government officials and is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
Some of the additional measures we are taking are provided below:
Implementing COVID-19 Policies, which we are reviewing daily;
- Mandating a 14-day self-quarantine for employees returning from travel outside
- Reminding employees through multiple channels about elevated hand washing protocols and good respiratory etiquette;
- Increasing the frequency of disinfecting high-touch surfaces in our facilities and our fleet of vehicles;
- Wearing personal protection equipment (such as masks), practicing social distancing and limiting the interactions, where possible, of our front-line staff and drivers with customers;
- Encouraging all employees to self-isolate outside of work to protect our employees and their families from the spread of COVID-19.
There is no issue more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as safely and effectively as possible.
The health and safety of our customers, suppliers, employees and the community at large, will guide every decision being made.
If you anticipate any changes to your business that impact Tradeway Direct Ltd ’s service or employees, please contact your Tradeway Direct Ltd representative or email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your vigilance and cooperation as we work together to navigate through this unprecedented situation.
Yours very truly,
Tradeway Direct Ltd